The Local Unions Steps to joining the Apprenticeship.
1. Report to the Apprenticeship office.
2. Bring all Necessary documents.
~High School Diploma / G.E.D.
~Valid Driver’s License
~DD214 (If military veteran).
~Certificates of Training
3. Fill out an application.
4. Take a basic aptitude test.
5. Interview to enter the Apprenticeship. (Interviews are conducted once a year.)
6. All individuals selected for the Apprenticeship must pass a drug screen.
7. Start the Apprenticeship.
Applications are received: Year Round, Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Apprenticeship address: 1709 East State Street Sheffield AL 35660